- Capsaicin (derived from chili peppers) provides heat for effective pain relief for up to 8 hours
- Large size is ideal for back and shoulder pain
- Unscented patch
Warming pain relief for large pain areas
Salonpas® HOT contains Capsaicin, an unscented topical analgesic. It is derived from chili peppers and provides a warming sensation that provides effective pain relief for up to 8 hours.
Number of Patches: 3 Count or 1 Count
Patch Size: 5.12" x 7.09"
- Capsicum extract 0.025% as Capsaicin (Topical Analgesic)
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- Simple backache
- For external use only
Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- With a heating pad.
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product:
- Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower.
- Do not use immediately after a bath or shower.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Skin reactions such as redness, itching, rash, excessive irritation, burning sensation, swelling or blistering occur
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- Ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove patch from film.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour’s application.
Children under 12 years of age:
Consult a doctor
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Protect product from excessive moisture.
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Maleated Rosin Glycerin Ester, Natural Rubber Latex, Polybutene, Polyisobutylene, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergy reactions.