- Two powerful pain fighting ingredients to freeze the pain and keep it away
- Non-drip, quick-drying formula
- Convenient, effective pain relief in a spray
Salonpas® JET SPRAY®
Fast, Convenient Pain Relief
Salonpas® JET SPRAY® provides cool, fast relief of muscle and joint pain. The convenient spray contains Menthol and Methyl Salicylate and is a non-drip, quick-drying formula. Just point and shoot on still joints such as arms, hands, legs and feet to provide relief for up to 8 hours.
Contents: 4 fluid oz (118ml)
- Menthol 3% (Topical analgesic)
- Methyl salicylate 10% (Topical analgesic)
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- Simple backache
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- Keep away from fire or flame
- Do not use where sparks come out
- Do not use in confined space
- Do not puncture or incinerate container; Contents under pressure
- Do not expose to temperature exceeding 120°F (48°C)
Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- With a heating pad.
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Avoid inhalation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Skin reactions such as redness, itching, rash, excessive irritation, burning sensation, swelling or blistering occur
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- Ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Shake the can very well before use.
- To avoid frostbite, hold the can 4 inches (10 cm) away from the skin, and spray each affected area for no longer than 1 second.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a doctor
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight and heat